Strategy Development and Review: Positioning for the Future
- You want to position your enterprise for the forthcoming years
- You want to utilize your devising powers better in the markets
- You want to meet economic change more flexibly
The basis for strategic considerations for future business development is a vision and well-defined targets as well as a plan based on a business model that takes the known facts into account and considers the opportunities and risks.
I support you in developing a new strategy and a business model that embraces market demands and the specifics of your enterprise. My experience will help you devising the development process and designing a new strategy that optimally fits the market needs and your enterprise.
- You want to be sure with your strategy and to have it reviewed independently
- You want to eliminate business myopia and blind spots
You have defined your targets and developed your strategy. It is always important to have the strategy reviewed by an external consultant. This ensures that the strategy is complete and consistent, and above all that strategy and business model are not diluted by myopia, blind spots, internal agendas, old habits, or unrealistic wishes, which don’t accurately reflect the market and enterprise realities.