Study Innovation Behavior: How Innovations are conceived
From the results of the survey „Innovation Behavior“ May 2012 and the research for the book „Praxishandbuch Innovation“ we developed this study.
This study is now available in English and German.
Here you can find the content of the study: Study Innovation Behavior Content
The study is discussed in „VDI-Nachrichten“, July 20th, 2012, the newspaper of the Association of German Engineers.
You can place your order in the following alternative ways: :
- Click here
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Order Study Innovation Behavior to Dr. Bernd X. Weis, Haeberlinstr. 29b, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
- Telephone: +49 711 123 5675
We need the following information
PDF 1-3 user license 375 EUR PDF corporate license 750 EUR
VAT is chargeable on all orders from Germany. Orders from all other countries in the European Union must include the buyer’s VAT registration number below in order to avoid VAT charges.
Study will be dispatched once full payment has been received. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact us. Payment may be made by
- PayPal (bernd.weis(at)bernd-weis.de),
- cheque made payable to Dr. Bernd X. Weis, Haeberlinstr. 29b, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
- by direct bank transfer to Postbank Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Account holder: Dr. Bernd X. Weis
Account number: 508 774 700
IBAN: DE40 6001 0070 0508 7747 00
Please indicate whether you want an invoice.
You may as well us this order form: Order Study Innovation Behavior
Or just contact us.